As a busy mom, the Instant Pot is quickly becoming my FAVOURITE way of making delicious healthy meals for me and my family. It is just so ridiculously easy to get a healthy dinner on the table in no time flat; I am using it almost every day!
Soups and stews are hearty go-to’s when the weather is cold and we all want comfort food! They’re also really easy recipes to get started with. Need some ideas? Here are 10 great Instant Pot recipes to keep you warm and cozy.
Instant Pot Soup and Stew Recipe Round-Up
1. Start with mastering this Instant Pot Bone Broth which you can use as a base in other recipes as well.
2. Who doesn’t love a comforting Minestrone.
3. Classic Beef Stew.
4. Love bacon? How about this Smoky Bacon Chili?
5. Chicken Noodle Soup, just like mama used to make.
6. The family will love this Butter Chicken Stew.
7. Try something different with this Chicken Tortilla Soup.
8. Or this Tortellini Soup.
9. How about a Tuscan Chicken Stew?
10. And who doesn’t love a delicious Beef Pho?
Still haven’t taken your Instant Pot out of the box? Start here for tips on pressure cooking with ease.
And make sure you come join us on Facebook in the Healthy Habits – Real Food Instant Pot Recipes Community for more recipes and tips and tricks for using your Instant Pot!